BCAA is a cutting-edge formula combining the best amino acids for muscle growth with anabolic botanicals to supercharge your gains! 5 grams of fermented, vegan-friendly, branched-chain amino acids at a 2:1:1 ratio are packed into every scoop, so that each amino acid is dosed properly to work synergistically for maximal growth. Additionally, the laxogenin is a plant-based molecule with a similar chemical structure to synthetic male hormones, and provides profound muscle benefits.
After a muscle-tearing workout, recovery is mandatory and requires the right fuel. Not only will BCAA provide the electrolytes, hydration, and amino acids that need to be replenished, but it will create an anabolic environment for optimal muscular growth. Maximize your gains with the plant-based performance of BCAA!
- 5a-hydroxy (laxogenin): a naturally occurring plant steroid that stimulates protein synthesis and has exhibited some anabolic effects
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- Sodium Chloride: an electrolyte that assists the body in balancing its pH level
- Magnesium: an essential dietary mineral and second most abundant electrolyte in the human body. It can mitigate excessive neural excitations, lower blood pressure, and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Potassium: Healthy levels of potassium are associated with reduced blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and decreased likelihood of stroke