What Are Collagen Peptides for Skin & Joints?
Collagen is important: it makes up about a third of your body’s total protein. But collagen normally found in your diet may be difficult for your body to absorb because of its size and structure. Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, so we’ve combined three types into one formula. This way, you get the maximum benefit out of your daily collagen regimen.
Healthy, beautiful skin. Comfortable joints. All require collagen—a special protein that your body produces less of as you age.
Collagen Peptides for Skin & Joints Benefits
- Contain Types I, II & III of hydrolyzed collagen
- Supports joint health, cartilage health and joint comfort
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Made with collagen hydrolysate, which is easier to digest and absorb
- Unflavored powder mixes with water or favorite nutritious drink